500W Fiber Delivered Direct Diode Blue Laser
The welding of gold, silver, copper and other non-ferrous metals can be applied to the welding of new energy batteries, 3C and alloy welding and other fields. The 500W blue laser is generally used for applications, and several kilowatts of infrared lasers are required to complete the same application. Therefore, blue light only needs lower power in the same application to ensure the same efficiency and cleanliness.
Customer service hotline: 027-81338818 to 8137
Characteristics Of 500W Fiber Delivered Direct Diode Blue Laser
- High beam quality
- High absorption rate of non-ferrous metals
- High stability
- Output power: (W ): 500
- Center wavelength: (nm ): 430-470
- Beam quality: 44 mm-mrad
- Index laser: 650nm, 0.25~1mW
- Fiber core diameter (μm): 400
- Fiber NA: 0.22
- The main structure of the chassis is made of high-strength carbon steel, which is stable and reliable
- Reasonable waterway layout and stable heat dissipation
- A total of 4 handles are equipped on the front and rear for convenient and safe transportation.
- Equipped with easy-to-operate upper computer
- Connect to the laser through the RS232/network port, which is convenient for users to interact with the laser
- External control AD mode, directly operate the laser to emit light
- Easy to integrate into the user's industrial control system
- Comes with multiple detection functions to ensure the stable operation of the laser.
Application of 500W Fiber Delivered Direct Diode Blue Laser RFL-B500D
- In the welding of gold, silver, copper and other non-ferrous metals, it can be used in the welding of new energy batteries, 3C and alloy welding and other fields.